Master of Business Administration
Aim of the Programme
- Equip students with the knowledge, techniques and competencies to operate as effective managers.
- Broaden and deepen students' understanding of business and management functions and processes.
- Encourage critical and rigorous analysis of literature and research evidence relating to management practices.
- Foster the skills of business research, analysis, synthesis and creativity so as to enhance decision-making and promote organizational well-being within the context of a continually changing and competitive business environment.
- Develop awareness of ethical, social, environmental, and global issues affecting management decisions.
- Foster students' personal development, a commitment to life long learning, a reflective style of management and a responsibility towards self-learning.
- Ensure students are aware of the international dimensions of managerial activities.
Objectives of the Programme
- Disseminate knowledge of core areas of managerial theory and their practical application in the work place.
- Understand the complex nature of organizations and the interrelationship between policy, behaviour and structure.
- Use evidence to evaluate the theory-practice relationship.
- Use appropriate methods to collect data about business and management activities.
- Understand the process of change, its management, and appropriate responses to uncertainty.
- Develop innovative and practical solutions to business problems.
- Make business decisions in a socially responsible manner.
Teaching Methods and Evaluation Criteria
The teaching pedagogies adopted by the MBA faculty consist of the following methods.
- Seminars and Workshops
- Case study analysis and discussions
- Research Paper analysis and discussions
- Research Proposal Development
- Field visits to businesses in international destinations
The student evaluation methods consist of the following methods.
- Classroom participation
- Individual and group assignments and projects
- Simulation presentation and reports
- Mid semester examinations
- End-semester examinations
- Case study analysis presentation and report
- Case study development, presentation, and report
- Research paper analysis presentation and report
- Research proposal presentation and report
Program Type : Onsite
Course Content: View
Help desk Contact