Master of Commerce
Aim of the Programme
The program ensures the students accordingly to the following facts
- The main Aim of this postgraduate Degree Program is to disseminate Knowledge on advanced aspects of Commerce & Management through teaching and research.
- In addition to the course work, Workshops relating to the skills such as report writing skills presentation skills, and other soft skills are improved.
- This program enables and guides the student to select the most suitable path for them depending on their requirements and also equip the students with the modern Business Knowledge
- Skills Improved in the Student, develop their decision making, flexibility, efficiency & help them to perform duties as modern managers in their respective organizations.
The Objectives of the programme
- To provide generic knowledge and skills pertaining to the domain of Commerce and Business.
- To develop research based knowledge pertaining to the domain of Commerce & Business.
- To provide students with competencies to conduct research independently.
- To provide students with the opportunity to enhance their careers.
Teaching Methods and Evaluation Criteria
Teaching Methods of the program consist of following methods.
- Individual and Group Assignments
- Individual and Group Presentations
Candidates are evaluated on each semester based on the following scheme.
- Assignments and Reports
Program Type : Onsite
Help desk Contact
Web link: https://fcms.kln.ac.lk/edu/