Master of Business Management in Marketing
Aim of the Programme
- Obtain a sound theoretical knowledge to update their marketing applications in the dynamic business environment accompanied to their hands on content to be strategists.
- Develop their skills for strategic thinking and decision making to be effective in strategy formulation pertaining to business management discipline where marketing stands as integrated component.
- Inculcate professional values, attitudes and ethics to be holistically developed marketing practitioners.
- be exposed towards global perspectives in decision making in the contemporary business environment
- Enhance their career scope to upper grade level by being qualified with academically and professionally recognized learnt excellence.
Objectives of the Programme
- To provide a sound theoretical knowledge of marketing and its application in contemporary business atmosphere.
- To deliver the knowledge for strategy level decision making where marketing content as an integral component in strategy.
- To facilitate learning experience for achieving strategic objectives of the organizations by integrating knowledge into practice across the functional diversities.
- To provide the knowledge to contribute to sustainable development through marketing ethics and practices.
- To facilitate an avenue to students who possess professional qualifications and higher academic qualifications to be qualified in master level of business management education
Teaching Methods and Evaluation Criteria
- Individual and Group Discussions
- Article and Book Reviews
- Individual and Group Presentations
- Project & Business Consultancy Field Works
- Simulation Games of Industry Practices
Candidates are evaluated on each semester based on the following scheme.
- Assignments and Reports
Program Type : Onsite
Help desk Contact
Tel: 0112903624 / 0112903832 / 0112903834 / 0113065844