Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing
The programme ensures students to;
- obtain a sound theoretical knowledge to update their marketing applications in the dynamic business environment.
- develop their decision making and analytical skills to be effective in strategy formulation pertaining to business management discipline.
- be professional in qualities and ethics by being holistically developed marketing practitioners.
- enhance their career scope to upper grade level by being qualified with academically and professionally recognized learnt excellence.
- to provide a sound theoretical knowledge of marketing and its application in contemporary business atmosphere
- to enhance the ability of managerial level decision making in respect of marketing practice.
- to enhance the knowledge to contribute to sustainable development through marketing ethics and practice.
- to provide an avenue to be qualified in master level of business management education by providing a constructive outset.
Teaching Methods and Evaluation Criteria
Teaching Methods of the programme consist of following methods.
- Individual and Group Assignments
- Individual and Group Presentations
- Research Project
- Simulation game for Industry Practices
Candidates are evaluated on each semester based on the following scheme.
- Assignments and Reports
Help desk contact