Latest News (71)
To All MPhil & PhD Research Students of the Faculty of Graduate Studies, University of Kelaniya
Policy for Issuing Student Accounts – Grammarly Software
The Faculty of Graduate Studies is proud to introduce “Grammarly” software to the research students free of charge.
What is Grammarly;
- Grammarly is an automated writing assistant. Grammarly assists students in improving their writing skills.
- It has an in-built plagiarism checker to prevent potential plagiarism.
Student can use Grammarly;
- while typing in words, emails, social media, or
- in a word document or wherever writing involves.
- after completing the report.
- to edit group work.
Grammarly Software Student Accounts will be issued for the MPhil and PhD candidates registered at the Faculty of Graduate Studies subject to the following conditions;
- Those who are registered under the English Medium
- The candidate should have at least presented the first progress presentation
- The candidate should have at least submitted two progress reports
- Should have paid the relevant fees for the relevant year
- Should be within the stipulated period according to the guidelines
- Should have submitted a valid email address
The user accounts will be deleted if not activated the account within one month.
Please fill the Google Form to request Grammarly accounts: https://forms.gle/NWaiukXrHZacnBVX7
Grammarly Website - https://www.grammarly.com/
Frequently asked questions - https://support.grammarly.com/hc/en-us/categories/115000018611-About-Grammarly
Tips and Tutorials - https://support.grammarly.com/hc/en-us/categories/115000018631-Tips-Tutorials