Research Students’ Colloquium - 2020 30th December 2020
As an extension to the skills development program, the Faculty of Graduate Studies has organized a research colloquium enabling research students to present their abstracts pertaining to the MPhil/PhD study.
The objective of this colloquium is to provide an exciting and professional venue for MPhil, PhD, DBA and research students to present their research work, and to promote the importance of research skills within both academic and professional forums. The colloquium provides an opportunity to present your ongoing research in a supportive environment and to receive a critical feedback. Further, this colloquium is an excellent forum for presenters to sharpen their oral presentation skills.
- Deadline of abstract submission – 2020/12/09
*Please note that the abstract submitted after 05th December 2020 will not be accepted.
Please fill the following google form if you wish to submit your abstracts;
https://forms.gle/RRb45tqdJcAPGGLR8 or visit fgs.kln.ac.lk
Guidelines for Abstract Submission:
- Less than 500 words, must be written in English or Sinhala
- Abstract in English language -should not exceed 500 words in 12pt, Times New Roman Font, single line spaced. With the exact word count, the abstract should not exceed one page.
- Abstract in Sinhala language- should not exceed 500 words in 12pt, FM Abaya Font, single line spaced. With the exact word count the abstract should not exceed one page.
- Include at least 5 keywords.
Please feel free to present research ideas, interests, and studies in relaxed atmosphere that allows you to showcase the work and learn about the work being done by students across all areas.
KGSN Lakmali on Tel : +94-11-2903952
Senior Assistant Registrar